We rely on our supplier network for a variety of products and services, from chemicals and drilling supplies to instrumentation and electrical services.
To become part of our supplier network, you must:
- Be able to manufacture one or more of the materials found on our Sourcing List.
- Have manufacturing plants located in the Americas region. For plants located outside of the Americas, please contact that region’s representative.
Manufacturers who produce any of the materials listed on our Sourcing List are encouraged to join our supplier network. To begin the process, you must first fill out and sign the applicable forms and then submit them along with any additional requested materials.
To start the registration process, please submit the following documents:
- Quality Assurance Questionnaire
- Supplier Code of Ethics
- 2 years of Audited Financial Statements
- ISO Certification
- Product Technical Specifications
To begin the registration process, you will need to fill out and sign the applicable forms. Once these documents are submitted, you will be evaluated in several areas before being approved as a supplier.
- Financial Review
- Quality and Technical Review
- Plant Audit
- Approval Decision
Please note that this is a partial list. Additional documentation may be requested during your evaluation.